When you’re out completing jobs, you’ll sometimes run into the inevitable: an upset customer, the wrong address or a family emergency. In order to ensure your junk removal orders go as smoothly as possible, you may need help from your LoadUp Resolution Manager.
Our Resolution Managers are trained in helping you, the Loader, get the job done while putting the customer’s needs above all else. While our resolution managers are always happy to help in any situation, there are a few times where it’s not necessary to contact them and other times where you should! This blog is here to help you determine the difference.
*We encourage you to always treat the customer with respect and professionalism.
Utilize your Resolution Manager to Help Customers.
**Click to auto scroll by section.
- Effectively Use Your Resolution Manager
- When to Contact Your Resolution Manager – Customer Issues
- When to Contact Your Resolution Manager – Loader Issues
- When to NOT Contact Your Resolution Manager
- Do you need a Resolution Manager or a Recruiting Coordinator?
- Can Resolution Managers Help Improve My Customer’s Experience?
- Frequently Asked Questions
How to Use Your Resolution Manager Effectively
At LoadUp, our resolution managers specialize in conflict management and resolution to ensure each Loader job is completed smoothly and without any issues, all while working to build a healthy customer relationship.
Each manager undergoes training in how to deal with difficult customers, resolving conflicts, completing jobs with unforeseen circumstances, and how to efficiently use Loader resources.
Your Loader Resources
In order to use your resolution managers effectively always contact them for anything involving conflict management, discrepancies in items, pay, location or timing.
When To Contact Your Resolution Manager
While we know that our Loaders are experienced junk removal professionals, there are actual (and crucial) reasons for contacting your resolution manager that are essential to completing an order. That’s why we’re here as your complete knowledge base!
Customer Centric: Issues related to the customer
Sometimes in business and interactions with customers, things can go awry. Giving great customer service means solving the issue to the best of your ability. If the situation is out of your control, you may need help from your support team in order to ensure customer loyalty.
- When the customer doesn’t answer your pre-call.
Communication is key! We’ll make sure you get in touch.
- When the items don’t match your inputed list.
Obviously an issue. Hard to complete the job this way!
- When the customer tries to add more items.
Customers need to call us before adding additional items per our policy.
- If a customer has been exposed to Covid and needs to reschedule.
We want Loaders and customers to stay safe and healthy, so we reschedule for Covid.
- When the customer’s items don’t meet the requirements.
Additional items or an incorrect booking, only pick up what’s included in the order.
- When the customers wants a confirmation email.
Again, all issues dealing directly with the customers should come through us!
- When the address is incorrect.
Let us know so we can get you to the right place.
- If the customer doesn’t allow you to take the items.
This does happen from time to time, but we can resolve with a quick call.
- If the job is already completed before the Loader arrives.
There are mix ups that can happen on the road and in scheduling.
- If the customer is not there.
Without any prior notice, if the customer is not there, let us know.
- If the items are not there when you arrive for outdoor pickup.
Call us, we’ll have to contact the customer to get more information.
- If the customer makes changes to an existing order, such as removing items.
We’ll contact the customer to get information on the order and make any needed updates.
- If a customer wants to reschedule or is unable to be there when the Loader is there.
Do not attempt a pickup if the customer is not there, even if you pre-call with answer.
- Customers’ items violated our terms and conditions.
Don’t attempt this pickup without contacting your resolution manager, per our policy.
- Customer wants us to send an confirmation email.
Contact us if your customer requests an email.
Loader Specific Issues
While there are a number of different things that can go wrong when working with a customer, sometimes there are just a few logistical issues that can make completing the job difficult.
- If your truck isn’t working for any reason.
Please let us know, preferably as soon as possible.
- When you don’t have a helper and can’t do a job on your own.
Loaders are required to have the proper help and resources on any job.
- If you’re exposed to Covid and need to remove or reschedule orders.
Just like we do with customers, we also reschedule for Loaders.
When To NOT Contact Your Resolution Manager?
While there are plenty of reasons to contact your resolution manager, LoadUp also provides helpful resources to help guide and solve our Loaders most common issues.
The Loader Portal is our central system for all orders, invoices, and availability. You can learn and see how to send an invoice, view payout items, by accessing the Loader Welcome Packet.
Utilizing the Loader Portal to Your Advantage
With easy access to viewing orders, customer’s availability and more, the Loader Portal is a great resource to get you going out on the road for jobs… and keep you going!
As far as payments, the Loader Portal has all information on Loader job descriptions, how to receive payments and other financial information. You can do just about everything pertaining to a job in the Loader Portal, such as dropping an order if needed.
The Loader Portal, Explained. WATCH THIS VIDEO ❯
If you have still questions even after reviewing everything on the Loader Portal, here are a few examples of when you don’t need to contact a resolution manager.
- How do I send you an invoice?
The Loader App has specific details on how to send an invoice.
- How do I close out an order?
We could tell you, or we could just show you. Review the YouTube channel for instructions.
- You don’t pay me enough to have a helper.
All Loaders are required to have a helper. Payout is dependent on completed orders.
Do you need a Resolution Manager or a Recruiting Coordinator?
Sometimes, Loader’s questions don’t always need to be directed to a resolution manager. Contact our recruiting department in the following circumstances.
- Do you want to check the status of an application?
- Looking to check the status of your background check?
- Are you interested in getting exclusive zip codes to access more orders?
- Want to add a team to your Driver portal?
Sign up to become a Loader! Learn More ❯
Can Resolution Managers Help Improve My Customer’s Experience?
At LoadUp, we’re all about making sure junk removal is easy for our customers. Whether they are getting rid of a single item, booked a full property clean out or it’s a large partner account, we are here to serve our clients.
We want people to feel welcome, so that they use our services again and provide customer feedback, which helps improve our overall customer retention and increases your orders.
⭐Customers expect the best. It’s a team effort between customer support, resolution managers and Loaders to make each order a customer success. How to Improve the Customer Experience ❯
Frequently asked questions.
When it comes to most situations out on the road, it’s best to just contact us when an issue arrives on-site. However, the Loader Driver App and other resources are there for your disposal, so, you, the Loader, should take full advantage.
Related Articles from the Trash Talk blog: